Writing a wine list can be both difficult and fun, but once it’s done, it’s an indispensable tool for anywhere that serves wine. A tidy, informative and easy to understand wine list helps to educate your customers on the types of wine you serve and a well written list often up sells to a wine that would better complement your guests' meal.
To help you with the fundamentals of writing a wine list, we have compiled an easy to follow article that will help you with the basics and offer a few tips along the way.
- How many wines should you list?
- What types of wine should you list?
- What wine will pair with what food?
- How to train your staff in the art of wine tasting?
- How to format your wine list for improved sales?